4 ways to link Aadhar Card to SBI Bank Account
If you’re searching on how to link aadhaar card to SBI Bank account, you’re ta right place. We’ll discuss 4 different ways to link aadhaar card to SBI Bank account – online, offline, ATM and SMS way.
All the 4 ways will be discussed step-by-step with screen shot.
Online way to link Aadhaar card to SBI Bank
Step 1: Login to official online portal of SBI Bank at https://retail.onlinesbi.com/retail/login.htm
Step 2: After logging, from the main page, choose “Link your Aadhaar Number” link as shown in below image. This link is under My Account -> Account Summary.
Step 3: On next screen, it show “Aadhaar Registration” form as shown below:
Step 4: The form is cimple to fill-up. Just choose your account number and enter your Aadhaar card number twice. Click on Submit button.
Step 5: Now, you’ll get One Time Password (OTP) on your registered mobile phone number. Enter that OTP on next screen to verify.
You’ll get success message. Just wait to approval from bank side now. You’ll get confirmation message on successful approval of your aadhaar card number.
Link Aadhaar Card to State Bank of India (SBI) Bank Offline – Branch Channel
If you don’t have access to internet banking account, you can also visit State Bank of India (SB) branch to link aadhaar card to SBI Bank account.
Follow these steps to do so:
Step 1: Download and print the form to link aadhaar card to SBI Bank account.
Step 2: Fill-up the simple form and sign it.
Step 3: Attach a self-attested photocopy of your aadhaar card (both side) with the form.
Step 4: Visit the branch with the documents and your original aadhaar card.
Step 5: Submit these documents to the concerned person there. Your aadhaar card will be returned to you after verification.
Once aadhaar card gets link to your SBI account, you’ll get confirmation SMS on your registered mobile phone number.
Link Aadhaar Card to State Bank of India (SBI) Bank through ATM
- Visit any SBI ATM and insert / swipe the ATM card / Debit Card. Enter your Pin and select the menu “Service Registrations”
- In this menu, select Aadhaar Registration.
- You can now select the account type (Saving/Checking) after which you will be asked to enter your Aadhaar number. You will be prompted to re-enter the same.
- That’s it. Now, wait for the confirmation call / SMS from the bank which you will get in couple of days.
Link Aadhaar Card to State Bank of India (SBI) Bank through SMS
Step 1 : If your mobile number is registered with the Bank, then you can send SMS to 567676 in the following format UID(space)Aadhaar number(space)Account number
Step 2 : If the mobile number is not registered or in case the Aadhaar is already linked to Account, an SMS reply will be sent to you.
Step 3 : If your mobile number is registered with the Bank, you will receive an SMS confirmation of the seeding request.
Step 4 : The Aadhaar number will be verified by Bank with UIDAI. In case it fails verification, SMS will be sent to Customer to contact any SBI branch along with Aadhaar number or e-aadhaar.
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!
Those who found this page were searching for:
- how to link aadhaar with sbi bank account through atm,adhar card link SBI SMS,aadhar online registration on sbi bank account by sms,AADHAR CARD NO se sbi bank account inquiry account checks,aadhar card link to sbi bank account status,aadhar card link to sbi bank account form,aadhar card link to sbi atm,aadhar card link bank account sbi,aadhaar seeding in sbi bank,www aadhar card link to sbi by sms