4 Ways to Link Aadhaar Card with Oriental Bank of Commerce
If you’re looking at information on how to link Aadhaar Card with Oriental Bank of Commerce, you’re at right place. This article will guide you all instructions step-by-step with screenshot on how to link aadhaar card with Oriental Bank of Commerce.
Basically, there are 4 ways to link aadhaar card with Punjab National Bank – online, ATM, SMS and branch visit.
We’ll discuss all the 4 ways in detail below.
Link Aadhaar card with Oriental Bank of Commerce through SMS
This is the most easiest method to link your aadhaar card with OBC bank.
This facility is enabled only for our Bank’s registered customers registered for SMS Alert facility.
Send SMS to 9915622622 from your registered mobile number in the format
[UID <space> 14 digit A/c number <space> Aadhaar Number <space> Y].
* “Y” is for your consent for authorizing the Bank to verify Aadhaar Number details from UIDAI.
On successful registration of your AADHAAR number through any channel, a Linking/Delinking SMS will be sent on your mobile no. registered for SMS Alerts. In case, your mobile no. is not registered for SMS Alerts, a letter will be sent on linking the Aadhaar number with your account.
Link Aadhaar card with Oriental Bank of Commerce through Branch
You can also link aadhaar card with Oriental Bank of Commerce through branch also.
- Just visit any branch of OBC with xerox copy of your aadhaar card and original too.
- You’ll get the Aadhaar Card Updation form from the customer service counter.
3. Just fill up the form and attach the xerox copy of your aadhaar card with it.
4. Submit the form to the counter and show original aadhaar card for verification.
Once your aadhaar card get links with your account, you’ll get confirmation message via SMS / email from the bank.
Link Aadhaar card with Oriental Bank of Commerce Online
If you’ve OBC internet banking username and password, you can also link your aadhaar card with Oriental Bank of Commerce online too.
- Login to OBC Internet Banking using your User ID and Password by clicking the URL https://www.obconline.co.in under “Click on Retail User Login“
- Select Menu option: Activity -> Aadhaar Registration on the home page.
- Select your Operative Account No. for which Aadhaar number is to be linked from the drop down.
- Enter and confirm your 12 digit Aadhaar Number(UIDAI) no. in the respective field.
- Click the checkbox for your consent for verifying the Aadhaar Number from UIDAI.
- A message will be displayed confirming successful receipt of your request for registration of your Aadhaar Number with the account.
Link Aadhaar card with Oriental Bank of Commerce through ATM
- Swipe your ATM / Debit Card in OBC ATM and Authenticate with PIN.
- On validation of the PIN all main menu are displayed. Select “Other Requests” option and “Aadhaar Number Seeding” option on the ATM Screen.
- The ATM displays a consent as “I authorize Oriental bank of Commerce to get my Aadhaar details from Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)” with “Yes” and “NO” selection.
- Select “Yes” and enter your 12 digits Aadhaar number. The ATM shall ask to re enter the 12 digits Aadhaar Number.
- On successful acceptance of details by ATM, a message shall be displayed “Your request for seeding Aadhaar Number has been successfully registered”.
- On successful completion, you will receive an Acknowledgment SLIP for seeding the request.
Please note that this is NOT the official website of aadhaar card by UIDAI and we're not associated with them in any way. We're just providing some tutorials on aadhaar card like how to download it, how to link it with your bank account etc. We're not asking / storing your enrollment number and / or aadhaar card in any form on this website.
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!