How to link Aadhaar Card with IDBI Bank?
If you’re searching for how to link aadhaar card with IDBI bank, you’re at right place. We’ll discuss different methods to link aadhaar card with IDBI Bank.
Link Aadhaar card with IDBI Bank in Branch
Follow these simple steps to link aadhaar card with IDBI bank.
Step 1: Download the form to link aadhaar card with IDBI Bank. You can also get this form from IDBI bank branch.
Step 2: Just fill-up this simple form.
Step 3: Attach a self-attested copy of your aadhaar card with this form.
Step 4: Visit any IDBI bank branch with these documents and submit them there. You may need to show your original card to bank official for verification.
Step 5: It will take 3-5 working days to link your aadhaar card with IDBI bank. Once it is done, you’ll get confirmation via SMS/email.
Link Aadhaar card with IDBI Bank via SMS
Unfortunately, IDBI bank does not allow to link aadhaar card via SMS. You’ve to do it either online or by visiting the branch.
Link Aadhaar card with IDBI Bank Online
Step 1: Visit the official website of IDBI and login to internet banking
Step 2: Click on Request link on top right and then, on Aadhaar Linking Request as shown below:
Step 3: The next screen is something like this:
Here, enter you aadhaar card number and select your account no.
Select the checkbox mentioning “I hereby authorize bank to retrieve my demographic details from UIDAI.” and finally, click on Submit button.
- Only Savings Bank account (in single name) can be linked to the Aadhaar Number.
- In case of Joint holder accounts, the primary holder would need the consent of the other holders in order to update the Aadhaar Number in the system. Click here to download the Request Form and submit it to the branch.
- A confirmation SMS will be sent to you on successful linking of your Aadhaar number.
- The linkage request is liable to be rejected if the Aadhaar number submitted is invalid/ does not pertain to you.
- The Bank is not responsible for any erroneous updation of Aadhaar number in your account.
Please note that this is NOT the official website of aadhaar card by UIDAI and we're not associated with them in any way. We're just providing some tutorials on aadhaar card like how to download it, how to link it with your bank account etc. We're not asking / storing your enrollment number and / or aadhaar card in any form on this website.
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!