The appearance of dark circles under the eyes is caused by different factors. Before we start cleaning them, let’s look at the reasons for their appearance.
The main reasons for the appearance of dark circles under the eyes:
- With a stiff diet and a sharp weight loss.
- With stress and nervous tension.
- Because of anatomical features – with a light, tender skin of the eyelids.
- Because of smoking and the constant use of alcohol.
- Because of genetic predisposition.
- With heart failure and chronic kidney disease.
- Because of overwork and constant lack of sleep.
- With long work on the computer.
- After surgery, plastic surgery.
- Because of an allergic reaction to irritants.
All the factors of the appearance of dark circles under the eyes indicate that one should fully engage in the recovery of the body. The problem will not be solved if you partially hide any shortcomings. But, there are situations when a woman needs to look at 100% and, moreover, remove obvious shortcomings of appearance quickly.
How to quickly remove dark circles under the eyes:
- One teaspoon of chamomile, pour half a cup of boiling water, cover and insist 10-15 minutes. Strain and half the infusion is heated, cool the second half. We make contrasting lotions, alternately applying to the eyes for a couple of minutes, then cold, then hot soaked tampons. After the procedure, we lubricate the eyelids with cream.
- Along with chamomile, very carefully remove the circles under the eyes of a lotion of sage or parsley.
- Boil one potato in a uniform, cool a bit, cut into two pieces and put for half an hour to the eyes.
- Take one teaspoon of black or green tea, pour a quarter cup of boiling water and brew for 15-20 minutes. Saturate the cotton buds with tea leaves and apply 3-4 times to the eyes for a couple of minutes. In the end, put a cold compress on your eyelids (5-10 minutes).
- Slightly mint leaves peppery and for 10-15 minutes attach to the eyes.
- Take one tablespoon of dried cornflower flowers, pour a glass of boiling water and leave for 20-25 minutes. A little warm up and apply the wet tampons for 15-20 minutes. At the end of the procedure, we lubricate the eyelids with cream.
- Take two paper or cotton napkins and put each one of a dessertspoonful cheese. Gently wrap and apply the curd compress for 10-15 minutes to the eyes.
- Take a fresh cucumber and cut into thin slices. For 10-15 minutes, put the lobules on the eyelids. With bleaching properties, the cucumber not only lightens the skin, but also nourishes with vitamins.
Please note that this is NOT the official website of aadhaar card by UIDAI and we're not associated with them in any way. We're just providing some tutorials on aadhaar card like how to download it, how to link it with your bank account etc. We're not asking / storing your enrollment number and / or aadhaar card in any form on this website.